10 Important Reasons Why Your Business Should Use QuickBooks
QuickBooks is the ideal business accounting software for small to mid-sized business owners.
- You save time on bookkeeping and paperwork because many simple bookkeeping tasks are handled automatically making it easier to run your business. (Ex. Creating customer invoices, entering vendor bills and paying your employees)
- You can easily generate reports with the information you need, so you always know where your business stands. You instantly know whether you're making money and whether your business is healthy. We encourage you to first gain an understanding of financials and the many different reports that will help you efficiently run your business.
- You save money because QuickBooks is affordable. You can use it to run a $5 million or a $25 million business for a few hundred dollars.
- Your business can grow with QuickBooks. QuickBooks will help you design a business plan to use when trying to secure a small business loan or line of credit, or to plan for the future. QuickBooks will create a projected balance sheet, profit and loss statement and statement of cash flows. We can prepare these for you so that you project your business correctly to a potential lender.
- You can customize QuickBooks to work the way you want. QuickBooks is specifically designed to be flexible and adaptable to a wide range of small businesses. To broaden its appeal, QuickBooks has recently added customized accounting packages for contractors, retailers, health care professionals, and non-profit organizations.
- QuickBooks is a stable, reliable and proven product. Hundreds of thousands of small businesses throughout the world have chosen QuickBooks as their accounting software. Many accounting firms also use the software. Consequently, QuickBooks streamlines the process of transferring your accounting data back and forth with your accountant, thereby simplifying the process of performing transactions and producing financial statements.
- You can even share data with popular programs, such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Facilitate faster payment with QuickBooks online payments. E-mail an invoice or statement and with QuickBooks Online Billing, your customer can easily pay you with a credit card or bank account transfer. No more waiting for the check in the mail!
- With QuickBooks Merchant Account Service, you can accept credit cards with ease. QuickBooks Merchant Account Service is the only credit card acceptance service integrated with QuickBooks software, which means you don't have to enter the same data twice. No additional software or hardware is required. Your customers can use Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- You can pay your bills and handle your banking online. Setup your current bank account in QuickBooks, and you're ready to pay your bills without licking envelopes, sticking stamps, or printing paper checks. Just write checks in QuickBooks as you normally would, then click a button and your participating bank does the rest! Online banking also lets you download your monthly statement from your participating bank directly into QuickBooks for easier reconciliation.
QuickBooks offers several good features. You may be using some or all of them or maybe you are unsure of really how to use the software correctly and efficiently. Remember that your ability to run your business depends on your ability to retrieve solid data on income, expenses, as well as your assets and liabilities. If transactions are entered into the system incorrectly, you will not have accurate data to make good decisions for your business. This is major problem for many small businesses. It is crucial that you can rely on solid financial data to make good decisions.